Pricing for a Ski Wedding in Italy
The Ski 2 wedding package includes:
- All administration necessary once you have supplied us with your Statutory Declaration and Certificate of No Impediment the permit that allows you to marry in Italy. These documents will have to have been checked by the FCO. Please note that there have been significant changes recently to the system which allows non-Italian nationals to marry in Italy, but you will receive the support and assistance of our experienced team at every stage of the process.
- The fee to hire the Town Hall (the Comune), or the church in Champoluc (a religious service is available to practising Catholics, but this requires a visit to the resort prior to your wedding to meet the local priest).
- The fee for the official who will marry you both.
- Translator for the meeting at the Comune the day before the wedding and during the actual ceremony.
- The attendance of at least one of our staff at the pre-wedding meeting and during the ceremony.
- Copies of your International Marriage Certificate.
- A bouquet of your choice for the bride and buttonhole for groom.
- Our transport to the Comune for bride, groom and any of your guests booked through Ski 2 (‘alternative’ transport options for the bride and groom may be available at an extra cost).
- The comprehensive support of our friendly and experienced staff in the UK and in Champoluc as well as your personal wedding coordinator.
Our Wedding Package – just £899, subject to a minimum of you and your wedding party booking a minimum of 40 nights accommodation through Ski 2 (this could be 6 people booking 7 nights of accommodation for instance). Please call Roger on 01926 713330 for more details.
Please Note: 50% of this fee is to be paid at time of booking, 50% will be due 10 weeks before departure.
The Ski 2 wedding package does not include:
- The cost of arranging your Certificate of No Impediments – organised through your local Registry Office (British citizens) and Statutory Declarations and then having them checked by the FCO. You will need to employ the services of a Notary and to pay the FCO to check your documentation. The total cost for these facilities is likely to be in the region of £375.
- Travel to and from Italy for you and your guests.
- The cost of the Ski 2 holiday package (transfers, accommodation etc.) for you and your guests.
- Your Wedding Breakfast and any other events you might wish to host.
- The cost of Hen or Stag party.
- Wintersports or travel insurance / wedding insurance.
- Flowers for your bridal party, to decorate the Comune or to decorate the venue for your ‘wedding breakfast’ (reception).
- A reception after the wedding ceremony, including meal and accompanying drinks.
- Entertainment during the evening of your wedding day.
- Childcare costs – childcare can be arranged through our Ski 2 Nursery if required.
- Ski equipment hire and ski lessons for those guests that might wish to ski during their stay – see Courses and Activities.
- Photography / video. We have a number of photographers who we can recommend.
- ‘Favours’ for your guests.
- Hair and beauty treatments for the bride.
- Wedding cake.
- Car hire for bride to and from the Comune.
- Fireworks after the reception.